TSN and RDS deliver all the action from the 2013 CANADIAN GRAND PRIX, as the biggest auto race on Canadian soil hits the famous Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve in Montreal from June 7-9.
The networks prime fans for the 2013 CANADIAN GRAND PRIX with live practice coverage on Friday, June 7 (1:55 p.m. ET on TSN2; 2 p.m. ET on RDS) followed by live qualifying coverage on Saturday, June 8 (12:55 p.m. ET on TSN; 12:30 p.m. ET on RDS). Live coverage of the race itself airs Sunday, June 9 (1:55 p.m. ET on TSN; 1 p.m. ET on RDS).
In addition to broadcasting live practice, qualifying, and race coverage, TSN and RDS also feature the below highlights.
• SPORTSCENTRE's Matthew Scianitti is on Montreal's Île Notre-Dame filing reports and capturing post-race reaction
• TSN Radio 690 Montreal covers all of the excitement from the streets of Montreal
• TSN Digital platforms – including TSN.ca and the TSN app for iPhone and iPad – deliver al the latest highlights, results, standings, and news
• Expanded practice coverage on Friday and Saturday
• Special editions of SPORTS 30 air on Saturday and Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET following RDS' qualifying and race coverage
• Pierre Houde, Bertrand Houle, and Christian Tortora provide in-depth analysis of the 2013 CANADIAN GRAND PRIX
• Fan photos capturing 2013 CANADIAN GRAND PRIX excitement and posted on Instagram with the hashtag #F1MTL will be showcased across RDS platforms
The 2013 CANADIAN GRAND PRIX has 22 world-class drivers competing for the title over 70 laps. 2012 CANADIAN GRAND PRIX champion Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) looks to defend his title against Fernando Alonso (Ferrari) after overtaking him late to win last year, and reigning world champion Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull Racing-Renault).