If it is discovered by the Contest Sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Contest Sponsor) that any person has attempted to use multiple names, identities, Instagram accounts, email addresses and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter, exceed the limits provided herein, or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Contest, then such person may be disqualified from the Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor. In order for the Contest Sponsor to determine if a Submission entry has been completed, the applicable entrant's Account settings must be public and it is each entrant's sole responsibility to ensure that his/her Account settings are public for verification purposes. In the event of a dispute with respect to who submitted a Submission, the Submission will be deemed to be submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the Account that submitted the applicable Submission. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the person who is assigned to the applicable Account by www.instagram.com. An entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the Account that submitted the applicable Submission. Failure to provide such proof in a timely manner may result in disqualification, as determined by the Contest Sponsor at its sole discretion. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, creating multiple Accounts in order to exceed the limits provided in these Rules will result in the disqualification of such entries. In the event that you choose to participate in the Contest using a compatible mobile device, standard data use and service rates apply and may vary according to your mobile device package and mobile service provider. Please contact your mobile service provider for details before participating in this Contest using a compatible mobile device.
2. The Contest sponsor is The Sports Network Inc. ("TSN") (hereinafter referred to as the "Contest Sponsor").
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) and be of the age of majority or older in the province or territory in which he/she resides. Employees, and their spouses, parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee, of any of the Contest Sponsor and its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators are ineligible to enter.
4. Prize – There is one (1) Prize consisting of three (3) general admission tickets to the Pure Michigan 400 at Michigan International Speedway taking place on August 16 and 17, 2014 and miscellaneous NASCAR/TSN merchandise as chosen by the Contest Sponsor at its discretion. Prize does not include travel or accommodations. Approximate retail value of the Prize is $500 CAD.
5. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. On August 1, 2014, at approximately 11:00AM EST, a random draw for the Prize will take place at TSN in Toronto, Ontario from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The first entry drawn will be deemed the potential Prize winner. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. TSN, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential winner to notify him or her that he or she may have been selected as the potential Prize winner by sending a direct message to the Account that submitted the applicable selected entry within two (2) business days from the draw. The potential winner must respond within two (2) business days according to the instructions in the notification, or he or she will be disqualified. The potential winner is responsible for: (i) ensuring that his/her Account settings are set so as to be able to receive such messages from the Contest Sponsor; and (ii) timely checking his or her Account for any such message(s); failing which, the Contest Sponsor may disqualify such potential winner at its sole discretion. Proof of identification and age must be provided upon request. In order to be declared the winner, the potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by mail, email or telephone by TSN. Before being awarded the Prize, the potential Prize winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read and understood these Rules, grants all consents required, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner's participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify such potential winner and select an alternate potential winner and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to the selection and notification of the potential winner shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until the qualified Prize winner has been duly selected.
7. Submission Requirements: You must not associate your Submission with inappropriate content, such as vulgar, obscene, derogatory, or pornographic content (as determined by the Contest Sponsor at its sole discretion). Each Submission must be unique and original and must not include any third party's proprietary content, including trade-marks, music or any other copyrighted content. Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant who uses third party proprietary content, at any time. Contest Sponsor further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to edit any Submission to blur out any trade-marks or to remove any copyrighted content. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Submission that involves anything illegal, potentially or actually dangerous or harmful or containing any element of physical risk, at any time. Any Submission that involves a third party that does not choose to be part of the Submission may also be disqualified. Submissions must not include any illegal, defamatory or in any way obscene content (as determined by the Contest Sponsor at its sole discretion). Submissions cannot be a parody or derogatory. Submissions remain the property of the entrant, however by submitting a Submission and participating in this Contest, each entrant: (i) represents and warrants that his/her Submission is his or her original work and does not infringe on any third party's copyright, trade-mark or other intellectual property rights; (ii) grants the Contest Sponsor, an unlimited, royalty free, irrevocable, right and license to reproduce, post and/or broadcast the Submission in any form of media now known or hereinafter developed or social media site pages or accounts operated or connected to any of the Contest Sponsor; (iii) waives all moral rights in the Submission in favour of the Contest Sponsor; (iv) agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor from any claim or liability arising from or related to the Submission and/or his/her participation in this Contest; and (v) consents to the publication and/or use, in any medium, of the entrant's Submission, name, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising and promotional agencies without payment or compensation of any kind. Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any claims against infringement of the right of privacy with respect to any Submission.
8. The Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, Submissions, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software, social media platform or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, and select a winner from previously received applicable eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant's computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest website.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. With the exception of the Submissions, all intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited