Top ten updates of what will likely be the final live "Twitter" of the 11:00pm pt "St. Patty's Day Edition" of SportsCentre (also repeats on the morning loop, and in no particular order).
10. Famed TSN Camera Operator Patches O'Mallory makes an appearance in the introduction of today's Top Ten.
9. Patches will be singing on TSN's new "Irish Folk Song Compilation...." Not singing: Dan O'Toole. Must be able to carry a tune.
8. Dan called Marty Brodeur "a nice guy," then admitting he had never met him. By those standards, I think Tom Hanks is a nice guy.
7. Dan just said (on-air) that I was sniffing a marker and that it was distracting him....not true....I was examining it.
6. Dan informs me he is now on twitter at twitter.com/tvotoole....I would have gone with "twitter.com/faceforradiootoole" but check it out!
5. Dan calls it: Cory Clouston....A.K.A. "Coach Clu" will be back to coach the Senators next year. I would brag about the two of us being U of A alumni....
4. ...If only I had actually graduated.
3. Dan is upset that they appeared to give Marty Brodeur safety scissors to "cut the nets" in Jersey.
2. If I could describe my television make-up tonight, it would be similar to the look of the average tanning salon employee.
1. Really? There were only nine worth mentioning? Probably for the best that this space has been replaced with more banner ads for "Race to Witch Mountain" (or is it "Return to Witch Mountain"?)