The Dominion All-Star Curling Skins Game
January 19th - 20th, 2013 at Casino Rama
TSN is proud to partner with new title sponsor, The Dominion of Canada General Insurance Company for The Dominion All-Star Curling Skins Game. Beginning in January 2013, the game features the top men's curlers in Canada, as voted by the fans, competing for $100,000 in prize money live on TSN. The Curling Skins Game on TSN has 24 years of equity and is the premiere special event in curling.
New Qualifying Format for 2013
The Dominion All-Star Curling Skins Game will feature a brand-new qualifying format with fans from across the country determining which curlers will compete. Fans will vote for their favourite Canadian men's curlers by position on-line at TSN.ca.
- The top 10 teams as ranked by the Canadian Curling Association will act as a guide to determine eligibility of the curlers on the ballot
- Fans will vote for their favourite skip, lead, second and third (November/December 2012)
- The top four vote-getters in each category will compete
- The top four skips will select the remaining 12 players through a random draw to create the four All-Star teams
- TSN will televise the All-Star draw on January 17, 2013