1. TO ENTER the TSN Fantasy Football Giveaway Contest presented by KIT KAT CHUNKY (the "Contest") simply visit the web site located at http://tsn.ca/fantasyfootball and follow the steps to sign-in to (or register to become a member of) ESPN.com, proceed to register for the TSN Fantasy Football League Manager powered by ESPN, and upon your first visit to your fantasy team’s clubhouse page, a pop up box will appear which, amongst other things, will ask you whether you wish to enter the Contest. You can choose to enter the Contest by following the instructions found on the site including leaving the box indicating you wish to be entered into the Contest checked-off (if you do not wish to enter the Contest, uncheck the box). NOTE: The pop-up box allowing you to enter the Contest will only appear on your first visit to your fantasy team’s clubhouse page after you have registered your team. If you choose not to enter the Contest at that time you will not have any additional opportunities or ability to enter the Contest and the Contest Sponsors (as defined below) shall be completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. If you leave the box indicating that you wish to enter the Contest checked off, the contact information that you provided for your ESPN.com member account will be used for the purpose of entering you into this Contest. In the event of a dispute, entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the ESPN.com member account submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address associated with the applicable member account by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Only one (1) entry per individual per ESPN.com member account is permitted. Contest starts at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on August 17, 2012 and closes on October 1, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the "Contest Period"). There is one (1) prize (the "Grand Prize") to be won from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. The contest sponsors are The Sports Network Inc. (TSN) and Nestlé Canada (Nestle) (the "Contest Sponsors").
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec), and be over the age of majority in the province or territory in which he/she reside. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsors, its agents, parents, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a TSN contest within the three (3) months preceding the start of this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and persons domiciled with such a winner are not eligible to enter.
4. Grand Prize - There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won, consisting of ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00) Cdn., payable by cheque in the name of the Prize winner. Value of the Grand Prize is Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) Cdn.
5. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. On or after October 15, 2012 at approximately 2:00 p.m. ET, a random draw for the Grand Prize will take place at The Sports Network Inc., Toronto, Ontario from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The first entry drawn will be eligible to win the Grand Prize. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Within a reasonable time after the draw, TSN will send an email to the email address associated with the applicable ESPN.com member account to contact the potential winner. The potential winner will be asked in the email, among other questions, to provide a telephone number at which TSN can contact them in order to qualify them as the official winner of the prize. In the event TSN has not received an email response from the potential winner OR has not been able to qualify the potential winner as the official winner (including the administration of the skill testing question as required below) within ten (10) days after sending the initial email to the potential winner, the Contest Sponsor has the right to disqualify the potential winner and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
In order to be declared a winner, the potential winner must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by TSN. Before being awarded the Prize, potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations ("Rules"), grants all consents required, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Grand Prize, accepts the Grand Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor, ESPN Internet Ventures ("ESPN") their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, partners dealers and employees (collectively the "Released Parties") from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify potential winner and draw an alternate potential winner and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected.
7. By entering this Contest the entrants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
8. All entries become property of Contest Sponsor. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for: i) garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions; ii) incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof; or iii) any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other persons' computer system(s), software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest website or due to viruses or otherwise or breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computers.
No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting names of prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included).
If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, at its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof.
The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, or where Contest entries are generated by unauthorized mechanical or automated means, or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Contest Sponsors and ESPN in their sole discretion, further reserve their right to terminate the on-line portion, as applicable, of the Contest and conduct the drawing from all on-line entries previously received during the Contest Period. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor and ESPN reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law.
9. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.