Duncan leads the way, Spurs rally to beat Mavericks in Game 1
Tim Duncan scored 27 points, and the San Antonio Spurs held the Dallas Mavericks to one field goal in the final seven minutes to rally for a 90-85 victory Sunday in Game 1 of their first-round playoff series. The Mavericks also went scoreless for 5 1/2 minutes during that stretch, their lone field goal coming as time expired. Full Story.(Photo: D. Clarke Evans/Getty Images)
The Chicago Bulls begin another playoff run without Derrick Rose on Sunday night when they welcome the Washington Wizards to the United Center. Two of the league's best offensive units take center stage Sunday night when the Houston Rockets host the Portland Trail Blazers at the Toyota Center. Catch both games on TSN2 as a doubleheader starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Full Story.
Deron Williams and Joe Johnson both scored 24 points as the Brooklyn Nets beat the Toronto Raptors 94-87 in the opening game of their NBA playoff series Saturday. Toronto, which won a club-record 48 games this season, erased a five-point deficit in the fourth to lead 76-75 with about five minutes remaining. Full Story.
The time has come, folks. Here are my picks for the first round of the 2014 NBA Playoffs. More...
-  San Antonio: Managed minutes effectively all year.
-  L.A. Clippers: Can they defend enough for a title team?
-  Oklahoma City: Durant wraps up MVP-calibre season.
- Updated April 16
1 On 1 With Will & Duane: Sunday Nights on TSN 1050
Join hosts Will Strickland and Duane Watson for the news, views and truths on the Raptors, the NBA and beyond.
Podcasts | XML Feed
2013-14 NBA Calendar
- April 16, 2014: Regular season ends
- April 19, 2014: NBA Playoffs begin
- April 27, 2014: Draft early entry eligibility deadline
- May 5, 2014: Conference Semifinals begin
- May 20, 2014: Conference Finals begin
- May 20, 2014: NBA Draft Lottery
- June 5, 2014: NBA Finals begin
- June 16, 2014: Draft early entry withdrawal deadline
- June 26, 2014: 2014 NBA Draft