Watching this year's rookies is kind of like watching a game of snakes and ladders.
Just when you think one rookie is on the rise they go sliding back down and someone else climbs the rungs - of course, this excludes Damian Lillard who has a death grip on the top spot.
The biggest climber in the game this week is Golden State's Harrison Barnes who jumps all the way from eighth to third thanks to a surge in both minutes and production.
A monster effort against Miami also vaulted Milwaukee's John Henson from out of nowhere into the top-10.
Trending the other way, Dion Waiters looked like he was on a roll until his shooting touch disappeared. Bradley Beal made a big leap last week only to go tumbling back down this week. He was the week's biggest tumbler falling four spots to ninth.
An inability to stay on the court also has pre-season rookie of the year favourite, Anthony Davis falling from second to fourth.
Meanwhile On the Raptors front, Jonas Valnciunas holds firm in sixth spot after a strong start to the week with a pair of double-doubles.
Detroit's Andre Drummond was the only rookie from last week's top-10 not to make it this week.
The Top 10
1. PG Damian Lillard - Portland Trail Blazers (unchanged)
2. SF Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - Charlotte Bobcats (up one spot)
3. SF Harrison Barnes - Golden State Warriors (up five spots)
4. PF Anthony Davis - New Orleans Hornets (down two spots)
5. SG Dion Waiters - Cleveland Cavaliers (down one spot)
6. C Jonas Valanciunas - Toronto Raptors (unchanged)
7. PG Alexey Shved - Minnesota Timberwolves (unchanged)
9. SG Kyle Singler - Detroit Pistons (up one spot)
9. SG Bradley Beal - Washington Wizards (down four spots)
10. PF John Henson - Milwaukee Bucks (new this week)