CTV's coverage of the NFL Wild Card Weekend attracted major audiences on the march toward Super Bowl XLVIII. Overnight data from BBM Canada confirms that an average audience of 1.6 million Canadians watched the San Francisco 49ers' thrilling victory over the Green Bay Packers, winning Sunday for CTV as the #1 program among all key adult and male demos. It was the fourth most-watched wild card playoff game since CTV began airing NFL games in 2007. The audience peaked late in the fourth quarter with more than 2.4 million viewers as the 49ers kicked a last-second field goal to defeat the NFC North champion Packers.
Overall, 10.2 million unique viewers tuned into CTV for the network's coverage of the NFL's Wild Card Weekend.
• San Francisco-Green Bay – 1.6 million viewers
• New Orleans-Philadelphia – 1.1 million viewers
• Kansas City-Indianapolis – 997,000 viewers
• San Diego-Cincinnati – 869,000 viewers
CTV's coverage of the NFL Playoffs continues this weekend with the Divisional Playoff Weekend, the next step on the road to Super Bowl XLVIII, airing live on Sunday, Feb. 2 from MetLife Stadium in New York City. All games are available live on CTV and TSN.
CTV and TSN's Divisional Playoff Weekend broadcast schedule is as follows:
Saturday, Jan. 11
• New Orleans Saints @ Seattle Seahawks at 4:30 p.m. ET on CTV
• Indianapolis Colts @ New England Patriots at 8 p.m. ET on CTV
Sunday, Jan. 12
• San Francisco 49ers @ Carolina Panthers at 1 p.m. ET on CTV
• San Diego Chargers @ Denver Broncos at 4:30 p.m. ET on TSN
Bell Media Radio stations across the country will also have live coverage of the NFL Playoffs, including TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg, TSN Radio 1200 in Ottawa, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton, and TEAM 1410 in Vancouver.