TSN today announced a brand new partnership with Advil to take NHL fans inside the game like never before with the TSN GameTracker. The network's newest digital platform is available at TSN.ca/GameTracker, delivering the ultimate companion viewing experience for every NHL game.
Sponsored exclusively by Advil, the TSN GameTracker offers second-screen, real-time access to in-depth stats and detailed game and player analytics for every NHL match-up, including goals, shots, hits, and time on ice. The TSN GameTracker also has an interactive display that plots each stat on a virtual ice surface – where and when it happens.
The TSN GameTracker is sponsored exclusively by Advil and is available at TSN.ca/GameTracker.
With the TSN GameTracker, fans get immediate access to:
- An animated rink graphic that pinpoints every shot, goal, hit, penalty, and block in the game
- A snapshot of penalty minutes, power players, time on ice, faceoff wins, giveaways, takeaways, and saves
- Concise play-by-play timeline
- Sortable boxscores
An in-game tab featuring:
- Top players by goals, assists, shots, hits, ice-time and penalty minutes
- Player ranking engine
- Real-time display of players on the ice
- Live chats during NHL on TSN's WEDNESDAY NIGHT HOCKEY
- Trending tweets through an interactive Twitter feed
Additional features will be added in the coming weeks based on fan feedback.
The TSN GameTracker will be featured on THAT'S HOCKEY 2NITE through to the end of the NHL season, as host Steve Kouleas and TSN's team of hockey experts give fans a comprehensive analysis of the day's NHL games.
The TSN GameTracker was developed by TSN in partnership with OneTwoSee, a leader in the creation, deployment and management of new social TV solutions. Advil's exclusive partnership with TSN for the TSN GameTracker was developed in partnership with MEC Global – Advil's media agency of record.