The Ultimate Winnipeg Jets Game Day Experience
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. To enter the Ultimate Winnipeg Jets Game Day Experience contest (the "Contest"); an announcement will be made (4) four times each weekday of the Contest Period (one each at approximately 7:15AM, 8:15AM, 12:15PM and 5:15PM, telling listeners to call in for a chance to win (the "Announcements"). When you hear an Announcement, call the TSN Radio 1290 contest line at 204-780-1290 (the "Contest Line"). In the event that the entrant is outside of the local calling area, standard long distance rates as charged by the entrant's long distance service provider will apply. The randomly chosen caller through on the Contest Line following an Announcement will be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw, as described below (an "Eligible Draw Entrant"). Each Eligible Draw Entrant will be announced on-air and may be required to chat on-air. If there is not a clear telephone connection between the TSN Radio 1290 on-air announcer and an Eligible Draw Entrant, such that one or each other cannot hear the other, such Eligible Draw Entrant will be disqualified, and the Contest Sponsor will not be liable in any way for such failed connection. Each Eligible Draw Entrant will then be required to provide a representative of TSN Radio 1290 with his/her name, address and telephone number. In conducting the contest, TSN Radio 1290 and its representatives have the full and absolute discretion to disqualify any Eligible Draw Entrant who fails to respond on the phone or whose response cannot be heard, and the Contest Sponsor shall have no liability or responsibility to any Eligible Draw Entrant so disqualified. The odds of becoming an Eligible Draw Entrant will depend on the total number of individuals calling the Contest Line following the applicable Announcement. Additionally, listeners will be given a bonus chance to be an Eligible Draw Entrant via Facebook. For 12 minutes after the announcement, (1) one Eligible Draw Entrant will be randomly selected from everyone who likes the post. The Contest starts at 7:15AM CT on September 4th, 2012 and closes on October 29th, 2012 at 7:15AM CT at (the "Contest Period"). There is (1) one prize (the "Prize") to be won. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. The contest sponsor is: TSN Radio 1290, a division of Bell Media Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Contest Sponsor").
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Manitoba and be of the age of majority in the province or territory in which he/she resides. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsor, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a previous Bell Media Inc. contest within the three (3) months preceding the start of this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and persons domiciled with a winner are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize - There is (1) one Prize, consisting of:
• The Ultimate Winnipeg Jets Game Day experience begins early. A limousine will pick you up and whisk you to the TSN1290 Big Show studio for breakfast and an on-air conversation with Jay, Troy and Matt.
• Then, you're off to MTS Centre to join TSN1290 and TSN Jets broadcast crew Brian Munz, Dennis Beyak and Shane Hnidy for the morning practice.
• After that, the crew will escort you up to the broadcast booth to join Rick Ralph for a segment of the Rona Roundtable Show.
• Time for lunch! Grab a bite with the broadcast crew and head to the Jet store to pick out Jets Jerseys for you and the NINE GUESTS who will join you in YOUR PRIVATE SUITE at tonight's Jets game. (tickets and suite have no cash value and are not transferable)
• And, if you have more than nine friends? We'll throw in 20 MORE primo, lower bowl tickets so nobody gets left-out. (Tickets have no cash value and are not transferable. Tickets will not be available prior to the game day)
• Then, head home to look for the appropriate place to display your new hockey stick– autographed by the entire Jet's team.
• Three hours before game time, the limousine luxury bus will pick up your party of ten and take you to Boston Pizza at City Place for a feast (pizza, salad and beverages) and an appearance on the official Winnipeg Jets pre-game show!
• When you arrive at your PRIVATE SUITE, keep watching for your name in lights and listening as we make sure everyone know tonight's game is brought to you by…"You" and TSN1290.
• Now sit back and enjoy the game and some private suite catering action.
• After the game we'll head back to Boston Pizza for the official TSN1290 postgame show and a snack (wings and beverages).
• Then, it's safely home in your luxury limousine bus, along with a digital photo album of your entire Ultimate Winnipeg Jets Game Day Experience.
• The total value of the Ultimate Game X grand prize package? $25,000.00 CAD
5. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. On October 29th, 2012 at approximately 7:15AM CT, a random draw for the Prize will take place at Bell Media Inc., Winnipeg, Manitoba from among all Eligible Draw Entrants (the "Prize Draw"). The first Eligible Draw Entrant drawn will be eligible to win the Prize. The odds of winning the Prize from among the Eligible Draw Entrants are one in 195. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won the Prize by telephone within two (2) business days after the Prize Draw. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days after the Prize Draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsor's sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared the winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded the Prize, potential winner, will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form in the Contest Sponsor's form stating, among other things, that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations ("Rules"), grants all consents required by the Contest Sponsor, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and/or otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice and all other indicia of personality, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news and/or for entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner's participation in this Contest and receipt and/or use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of the potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than November 2nd, 2012.
7. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
8. All entries become property of Contest Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the name of the Prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right: to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant's computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
No purchase necessary. Some restrictions apply. Contest starts at 7:15AM CT on September 4, 2012 and closes on October 29th, 2012 at 7:15AM CT. Complete contest rules and regulations available at www.tsn.ca/winnipeg. Open to legal residents of Manitoba of the age of majority in the province or territory in which he/she resides. Must correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill testing question to be declared the Prize winner. The approximate retail value of The Ultimate Winnipeg Jets Game Day Experience is $25,000 CAD. The odds of winning the Prize will depend upon the total number of callers following the applicable Announcement.