Enter to Win a Bat Out of Hell Tickets
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. TO ENTER the Enter to Win Bat Out of Hell Tickets Contest (the “Contest”), simply visit the web site located at www.tsn1150.ca (the “Contest Website”), click on the Contest page and complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on the Contest page. All entries must include your name, address, age, ten digit day and evening telephone numbers and e-mail address. Limit of one (1) entry per individual per day during the Contest Period. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once per day, all your entries will be void. Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Illegible entries are ineligible.
2. The Contest starts on Wednesday, October 4, 2017 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and closes on Friday, October 13, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
3. The contest sponsors are TSN 1150 Hamilton, a division of Bell Media Inc, and The Source (Bell) Electronics Inc. (hereinafter collectively defined as the “Contest Sponsors”).
4. ELIGIBLITY: To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be: (i) a legal resident of Ontario; and (ii) eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a previous TSN 1150 contest within the thirty (30) days preceding the start of the applicable contest (including persons designated by such winners to participate in the prize as well as those with whom they reside) are also ineligible to enter.
5. PRIZES: There are fifteen (15) prizes available to be won (the “Prizes”) consisting of two (2) tickets to see “Bat Out of Hell” the Musical at the Ed Mirvish Theatre (244 Victoria Street, Toronto) running from October 14, 2017 to December 24, 2017. The prizes consist of five (5) pairs for October 25, 2017, five (5) pairs for October 27, 2017, and five (5) pairs for November 2, 2017. Approximate retail value of each of the Prizes is eighty dollars ($80.00) CAD. The passes are subject to the terms and conditions of the Contest Sponsors.
6. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
7. DRAW: On Monday, October 16, 2017 at approximately 9:00 a.m. ET, a random draw for the Prizes will take place at Bell Media Inc., Hamilton, Ontario from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The first fifteen (15) entries drawn will be eligible to win a Prize. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won the Prize by telephone or email within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
8. In order to be declared a winner, a potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded the Prize, potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read, understood and complied with these Rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsors and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize or participation in any activities which make up the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event no later than October 19, 2017.
9. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
10. All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the name of the Prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
12. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
13. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
LEGALS for the Enter to Win Bat Out of Hell Tickets Contest
No purchase necessary. Contest starts at 12:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, October 4, 2017 and closes on Friday, October 13, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Open to legal residents of Ontario who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Some restrictions apply. Approximate retail value of each of the Prizes is $80 CAD. Correct answer to a mathematical skill testing question required. Odds of winning the Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Complete contest rules and entry available at www.tsn1150.ca.