TSN 1150 Game Crashers
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The TSN 1150 Game Crashers contest (the “Contest”) starts on Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and closes on Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Limit one (1) prize per household
2. The contest is sponsored by 102.9 K-Lite, a division of Bell Media Inc., and Tim Hortons Restaurants (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”).
3. ELIGIBLITY: To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be: (i) a legal resident of Ontario; and (ii) eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsor, its respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a previous TSN 1150 contest within the thirty (30) days preceding the start of the applicable contest (including persons designated by such winners to participate in the prize as well as those with whom they reside) are also ineligible to enter.
4. TO ENTER the Contest, simply visit the website located at http://www.tsn.ca/radio/hamilton-1150, click on the Contest page and complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on the Contest page. All entries must include your first name, last name, address, birth date, ten digit telephone number, e-mail address, your team’s name / kids’ team name, the team’s sport, ages of all players, location and the times and dates of the team’s practice. Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Illegible entries are ineligible.
5. PRIZES: There are four (4) prizes (each, a “Prize”) available to be won. Each Prize consists of a $75 gift card to be used for purchasing coffee and bakery items with our TSN 1150 Crew Members at Tim Hortons, and then heading to the team practice, deliver the treats, and take photos with the team members. The approximate retail value of each Prize is seventy five dollars ($75.00) CAD. The gift card is subject to the terms and conditions of Tim Hortons.
6. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes may not be sold or transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
7. DRAWS: On September 29, October 13, October 27, and November 13, 2017, at approximately 9:00 a.m. ET, a random draw for the Prizes will take place at TSN 1150, Hamilton from among all eligible entries received during up to the point of the applicable draw. The first entry drawn in the course of each draw will be eligible to win a Prize. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during up to the point of the applicable draw. Entries received will be carried over from one draw to the next. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact each potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he/she may have won a Prize by telephone immediately after the draw. Subject to his/her compliance with these Rules, the entrant will be eligible to win a Prize and will be announced on air. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) days after the draw, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
8. IN ORDER TO BE DECLARED A WINNER, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded a Prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read, understood and complied with these Rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsor and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until the qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than four (4) business days after each draw.
9. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
10. All entries become property of Contest Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the names of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest website.
12. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including, but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
13. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
LEGALS for the TSN 1150 Game Crashers Contest
No purchase necessary. Contest starts on Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET and closes on Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Open to legal residents of Ontario who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Some restrictions apply. Correct answer to a mathematical skill testing question required. The approximate retail value of each of the four Prizes is $75.00 CAD. Odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received up to the applicable draw. The number of Prizes decreases as they are awarded during the Contest Period. Complete contest rules and entry available at http://www.tsn.ca/radio/hamilton-1150.