Win All 41 Sens Season Seat Giveaway
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- TO ENTER the Win All 41 Sens Season Seat Giveaway (the “Contest”), an announcement will be made each weekday of the Contest Period telling listeners to call in for a chance to qualify (the “Announcement”). When you hear the Announcement, call the TSN 1200 contest line at 613-750-1200. In the event the entrant is outside of the local calling area, standard long distance rates as charged by the entrant’s long distance service provider will apply. The twenty-fifth (25th) caller through on the TSN 1200 contest line following the Announcement will be eligible to qualify for the Prize, as described below Each eligible qualifier will then be required to provide a representative of TSN 1200 with their name, address and telephone number. Contest phase 1 starts on Monday September 5, 2016 and closes on Friday, September 16, 2016 at 9:00 am ET. Contest phase 2 starts on Monday, September 19, 2016 and ends on Friday, September 30, 2016 (the “Contest Period”). There is one (1) Grand Prize (collectively the "Prizes" and each, a "Prize") to be won during each phase of the Contest Period. Limit of one Prize per household. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. On September 19, 2016 and October 3, 2016, one winner will be selected by random draw from all eligible qualifiers accumulated during that phase.
- All entries must include your name, address, age, ten digit day and evening telephone numbers, and e-mail address, as applicable. Limit of one entry per individual per household per phase, regardless of the method of entry or email addresses, telephone numbers or addresses provided. Inaudible entries are ineligible.
- The contest sponsor(s) is/are: TSN 1200 Radio, a division of Bell Media (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor(s)”).
To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Ontario and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsor(s), its/their agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. Winners of a major prize (valued over $1000) from a Bell Media contest within the three (3) months preceding the start of this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) are not eligible to enter.
- Grand Prize: There are two (2) Grand Prizes each consisting of a pair of 100 level tickets to every regular season Ottawa Senators game in the 2016/2017 season at the Canadian Tire Centre. Approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is Sixteen Thousand Dollars ($16,000.00 ).
- Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. The Prize(s) may not be sold, transferred and is/are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to substitute the Prize(s) in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize(s) is/are unavailable.
The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of callers on any given day of the Contest Period. TSN 1200, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact each potential winner or, if under the age of majority, his or her parent or legal guardian, by telephone within two (2) business days after that potential winner became the 25th caller to get through to the TSN 1200 contest line after the Announcement. In the event a potential winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days as noted above, he or she may be disqualified and that prize will be forfeited. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by TSN 1200. Before being awarded a Prize, potential winner and each potential winner’s traveling companion(s), as applicable, or, if under the age of majority, his or her parent or legal guardian, will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify potential winner, and forfeit the prize and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor(s) with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
- All entries become the property of Contest Sponsor(s) who assume no responsibility for garbled, in audible, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting names of Prize winner(s) (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor(s) does/do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor(s), in its/their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its/their control, Contest Sponsor(s) reserve(s) its/their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor(s) reserve(s) its/their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor(s) reserve(s) its/their right in its/their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it/they find(s) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Contest Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, further reserve(s) its/their right to terminate the on-line portion, as applicable, of the Contest and conduct the drawing from all on-line entries and all other entries (as applicable) previously received during the Contest Period. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor(s) reserve(s) its/their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
- Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsor(s) for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Contest Sponsor(s) will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsor(s) should be addressed to TSN 1200, 87 George Street, Ottawa ON, K1Y 3N5.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.