TSN Radio Vancouver – Contact Details
TSN 1040 | TSN 1410
#500 – 969 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1X5
The TSN Radio Vancouver offices are located on the north-east corner of the Burrard & Robson intersection in downtown Vancouver. The entrance to our office is off Robson Street, just beside the entrance to Victoria’s Secret.
Parking can be an issue in downtown Vancouver. We recommend travelling by transit if possible. Our offices is closest to Burrard Station (SkyTrain) and Vancouver City Centre station (Canada Line).
Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 5pm
Closed all statutory holidays & weekends
Reception & Prizing Inquiries: (604) 871-9000
General Office Fax Number: (604) 871-2901
Listener Feedback & Programming Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
TSN 1040 On-Air: (604) 280-1040
Long Distance: 1-844-TSN-1040 (1-844-876-1040)
Mobile Phone: *8326
Text Message Shortcode: 104040 **
Email the On-Air Hosts: email@example.com
**Standard data rates apply for text inquiries. Your mobile number will be kept private and not passed on to third parties.
Advertise With TSN 1040 and TSN 1410
To find out more about advertising with TSN 1040 and TSN 1410, contact the sales department at 604.871.2965.
Frequently Asked Questions
TSN 1040 AM – CKST
- 88.5 FM within Rogers Arena
- Channel 824 on Shaw Direct
- Channel 701 on Telus TV
- Listen Live on Internet by clicking here
TSN 1410 AM – CFTE
- 88.7 FM within BC Place
- Channel 704 on Telus TV
- Listen Live on Internet by clicking here
Why is the online stream different from on-air?
Some broadcast agreements include the right to broadcast a program or game on-air, but not online. We do not have the rights to stream the following properties online:
ESPN Radio or Fox Sports Radio will generally be streamed in place of these properties.
The following soccer properties can be streamed by our stations in Canada only:
- Barclays Premier Leauge
- UEFA Champions League
- EURO Soccer
- FIFA Soccer
How to be a good sports contributor
We want your contributions through phone calls, emails and text messages. Here are the guidelines for each.
- Call us on a good clear phone line, land line is preferable over a mobile phone – if we cannot hear you we cannot use you.
- As Jim Rome says “Have a take and make sure that take does not suck”. Before you get a chance to go on the air with your comments, you will need to tell the call screener exactly what it is that you want to talk about. The call screeners are instructed to only put the best callers on-air and screen the rest out. If your take has already been heard on-air you will most likely get screened out.
- We want to get as many different callers on air as possible, so if you call often you may get screened out so we can give a few different callers their chance to be on-air
- We want to get through as many callers as possible, so when you do get on the air don’t ask “how are ya doing?” – trust us, everyone is just fine. Just get straight to your take and we can get through more callers.
- Click here to email the guys who are on-air now.
- The same concept as above applies – our email screeners are instructed to only pass along the best email comments to the show hosts and to screen out the less than worthy stuff.
- No “War & Peace” novels please, brevity counts. Obviously the more entertaining/opinionated/funny your email is the better the chance it will get read on air by the hosts.
- No attachments, you are welcome to send us the links to funny songs/guy getting hit in the junk videos etc. If necessary one of our show producers can always follow up with you if we need your song or whatever in a different format.
TSN 1040 and TSN 1410 are Vancouver's Sports Radio Stations, and now we have made it even easier to get in contact with your favorite hosts instantly!
Using 104040, you can send messages to your favourite TSN 1040 hosts ... all without ever getting a busy signal. Tell us whats on your mind!
All you have to do is text your inquiry to: 104040
**Standard data rates apply for text inquiries
How to send a message to the announcer:
- On your cell phone, start a new text message
- Enter the destination number: 104040
- Send message to your favourite station
- You will receive a confirmation message to let you know we got your message!
- It doesn't cost you more than to text a friend!
Upon reception of your SMS, you will receive a return SMS text from TSN Radio with a message that could read something like this: "Thanks for your inquiry!" OR "Success, you have been entered into the contest!"
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any mobile services questions and customer service.
How long do I have to wait before I can enter one of your contests again?
Listeners can only win 1 prize per 30 day period from Bell Media Vancouver Radio, which includes 94.5 Virgin Radio, 103.5 QMFM, TSN 1040 or TSN 1410. For example, if you win a prize on Virgin Radio on September 1, you cannot win another prize from any of our stations until October 1.
The eligibility rules and specific details for TSN Radio Vancouver promotions and contests may vary. Please refer to the official contest rules posted online for any particular contest that TSN 1040 or TSN 1410 is running.
To view the generic online and on-air contest rules, click here.
What happens if I win more than 1 prize in a 30 day period?
You will receive the first prize you won.
How long do I have to pick up my prize?
For cash prizes, you have 6 months to pick up the cheque. For concert & event tickets, you have until the last business day prior to the event. For gift certificates and all other prizing, you have 60 days from the date you won the prize.
When can I pick up my prize?
Please visit the Contact Us page where you’ll find hours of operation and directions to TSN Radio Vancouver's office.