BUDWEISER DESERT BREAKAWAY
CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The ‘Budweiser Desert Breakaway’ contest (the “Contest”) is being conducted by TSN 1290, The Pint Public House and Bell Media Inc. (herein referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”). A copy of these official rules and regulations (the “Rules”) are available at tsn1290.ca.
The Contest entry period begins 3:00 PM Central Time (“CST”) on August 18, 2017 and closes at 4:00 PM CST on October 25, 2017 (the “Entry Period”). There are 225 prizes (the “Prizes”) to be won– 75 per party on August 31, September 30 and October 26, 2017. No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited.
2. ELIGIBILITY. To enter the Contest, you (each, an “Entrant”) must be a legal resident of Manitoba, twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsors, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
The Contest Sponsors reserve the right at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof, in form and substance satisfactory to the Contest Sponsors within the timeframe specified by the Contest Sponsors that: (i) confirms that the Entrant meet all of the applicable eligibility requirements specified in these Rules; (ii) the Entrant has all necessary permissions and authorizations as required pursuant to these Rules; and/or (iii) is required for any other reason that the Contest Sponsors deem necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Rules, or for any other reason. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Contest Sponsors within the timeline specified by the Contest Sponsors may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsors.
3. HOW TO ENTER. During the Entry Period, visit tsn1290.ca and complete and submit the online entry form with your full name, address, telephone number, age and email address, or fill out an entry form in person at The Pint Public House (274 Garry Street) during regular hours with your full name, address, telephone number, age and email address. Limit of one (1) entry per Entrant. If it is discovered by the Contest Sponsors (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Contest Sponsors) that any Entrant has attempted to: (i) exceed the foregoing limit on entries; and/or (ii) use multiple names, identities, email addresses and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or to disrupt this Contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsors. An entry may be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsors) the entry is not fully completed with all required information and submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Entry Period. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete or incompatible entries (all of which are void). All entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s). The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to reject and disqualify any entry if it discovers that any information provided is either false or fraudulent (as determined by the Contest Sponsors in its sole and absolute discretion). The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any entry that the Contest Sponsors deem not to be in keeping with the policies, goals and/or guiding principles of the Contest. In the event of a dispute, entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Any entry that the Contest Sponsors deem, at any time, violates the terms and conditions set forth in these Rules, as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion will not be posted and/or broadcasted as applicable. Prior to being posted and/or broadcasted, the Reviewers reserve the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to edit or modify any entry, or to request an entrant to modify, edit and/or re-submit his or her entry, in order to ensure that it complies with these Rules.
There are two-hundred and twenty-five (225) Prizes consisting of invites for 4 to 1 of 3 selected ‘Budweiser Desert Breakaway’ parties at The Pint (274 Garry Street) on either August 31, September 30 and October 26, 2017. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes may not be substituted or transferred except at the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsor. Those in attendance at each party will have a 1 in 300 chance of winning a Grand Prize ‘Budweiser Desert Breakaway’ from The Pint, including a trip for 2 to Las Vegas and Phoenix, November 9-12, 2017, including a) One-way airfare for 2 from Winnipeg, MB to Las Vegas, NV on Thursday, November 9th, b) Two-nights’ accommodations in Las Vegas, November 9-10 ,2017, c) A lunch meet-and-greet at Top Golf Las Vegas on Friday, November 10, 2017, d) Dinner for 2 on Friday, November 10, 2017, e) 2 tickets for Winnipeg Jets vs. Vegas Golden Knights, Friday, November 10, 2017 at T-Mobile Arena, f) One-way SUV transportation to Phoenix, AZ on Saturday, November 11, 2017, 2 tickets to watch the Winnipeg Jets vs. Arizona Coyotes, Saturday, November 11, 2017 at Gila River Arena, g) One-night’s accommodations in Phoenix, AZ, Friday, November 11, 2017, and h) One-way airfare for 2 from Phoenix, AZ to Winnipeg. MB on Saturday, November 12th. Finalists must be in attendance at their selected party in order to be eligible to win Grand Prize.
5. SELECTING FINALISTS. Every weekday afternoon between August 21, 2017 and October 25, 2017 at 3:00 pm CST, random draws of party invites for 4 will occur from all entries at TSN 1290 Studios (1445 Pembina Highway). The odds of being selected will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
A representative of the Contest Sponsors, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact each potential Finalist by telephone within 5 business days. In the event that a potential Finalist cannot be contacted within five business days after the Finalist Selection Date, such potential Finalist will be disqualified and the Contest Sponsors may select the next random Entry.
Before becoming a confirmed Prize Winner, each potential Finalist will be required to: (i) correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question (which may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsors, be administered online, by email or other electronic means, by telephone, or in the Contest Sponsors’ full release and indemnity form); and (ii) sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she: (i) has read and understood these Rules; (ii) grants all consents required (including, without limitation, granting the Contest Sponsors the right to place his/her name, photograph and other likeness; (iii) authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet, and voice in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to potential Finalist; and (iv) releases the Contest Sponsors, its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, the potential Finalist’s participation therein. In the event that a potential Finalist does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules (as determined by the Contest Sponsors in its sole and absolute discretion), the Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify such potential Finalist. A new random Finalist shall be selected as a new potential Finalist and the Released Parties shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
6. By entering this Contest, the Entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest including, without limitation, the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all Entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
7. All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who will who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, votes, email or any computer errors or malfunctions. Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or vote information, technical malfunctions, human error which may occur in the processing of the entries or votes in this Contest, or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an Entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, from downloading any material from the Contest website.
9. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, radio, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
10. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.