‘TSN TAILGATE PARTIES’
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. To enter the ‘TSN Tailgate Parties’ contest (the “Contest”), simply visit the web site located at tsn1290.ca (the “Contest Website”), click on the Contest page, complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on the Contest page. Email entry must include first name, last name, home (mailing address), email address, ten digit daytime and evening telephone number and date of birth. Entries will be rejected if entry is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. In the event of a dispute with respect to entries submitted online, such entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries must include first and last names, addresses, email addresses, ages, and ten digit daytime and evening telephone numbers for the Contest Entrant.
2. The Contest starts at 12:00 AM CST on Monday, May 29, 2017 and closes at 11:59 PM CST on Thursday, August 3, 2017 (the “Contest Period”). There are four (4) grand prizes (the "Prizes") to be won. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Limit of one Prize per household.
3. The contest sponsors are: TSN 1290, a division of Bell Media Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”)
4. The Prize Suppliers are Qdoba Mexican Eats, Capital K Distillery, Archangel Fireworks, Oasis Leisure Centre and TSN 1290.
5. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant and his/her nominee must be legal residents of Manitoba, Canada and be of the age of eighteen (18) at the time of entry or qualification. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsor, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize suppliers, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a previous Bell Media Inc. contest within 30 days preceding the start of this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and persons domiciled with a winner are not eligible to enter.
6. Prizes - There are four (4) Prizes consisting of a party for up to 25 people, including food, beverages, prizes and a week-long hot tub rental. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes may not be substituted or transferred except at the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsor. Approximate retail value of each prize is $500 (excluding taxes). Actual retail value may vary.
7. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
8. On Fridays - June 2, June 23, July 14 and August 4, 2017 at approximately 7:00 AM CST, a random draw for each Prize will take place at Bell Media Inc., Winnipeg, Manitoba from all among all Eligible Draw Entrants (the “Prize Draw”). The first Eligible Draw Entrant drawn will be eligible to win the Prize. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential Prize winner to notify potential winners that they may have won a Prize by telephone within three (3) business days after the Prize Draw. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) business days after the Prize Draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded a Prize, potential winner, will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form in the Contest Sponsor’s form stating, among other things, that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required by the Contest Sponsor, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and/or otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice and all other indicia of personality, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news and/or for entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and/or use of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than three (3) business days from the draw date.
9. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
10. All entries become property of Contest Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the names of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
12. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
13. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.