As the official broadcaster of the CFL, TSN delivers end-to-end coverage of the 2013 CFL season with its comprehensive CFL ON TSN broadcast campaign. TSN has live coverage of every regular season game (72), along with the four divisional playoff match-ups and the 101st GREY CUP in Regina.
RDS has French-language coverage of all Montreal Alouettes games while RDS2 broadcasts an additional 27 CFL games.
Highlights of the CFL ON TSN broadcast schedule include:
- The 101st Grey Cup championship in Regina on Sunday, November 24
- Special coverage of the CFL Opener featuring the Winnipeg Blue Bombers hosting the Montreal Alouettes in the brand new Investors Group Field
- The Toronto Argonauts launch their defence of their 100th Grey Cup championship at home against their rivals, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, on Friday, June 28
- The last two Grey Cup champions face off in the B.C. Lions' home opener against the Toronto Argonauts on Thursday, July 4
- Rivals collide when the Saskatchewan Roughriders host the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, and the Calgary Stampeders host the Edmonton Eskimos, on Labour Day Weekend
- The CFL returns to Atlantic Canada on Saturday, Sept. 21 for NAPA Touchdown Atlantic, featuring the Montreal Alouettes "hosted" by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in Moncton, NB
- The Edmonton Eskimos host the Canadian Football Hall of Fame game on Saturday, Oct. 5 against the Montreal Alouettes
TSN's CFL coverage is anchored by veteran play-by-play announcer Chris Cuthbert and game analyst Glen Suitor. Also in the booth are seasoned play-by-play announcers Rod Black and Gord Miller and game analysts Duane Forde and Matt Dunigan.
Throughout the season, Brian Williams brings fans in-depth features and interviews with key newsmakers during CFL ON TSN broadcasts. In addition, TSN Football Insider Dave Naylor breaks down the hot button issues impacting the league across TSN platforms.
Dave Randorf returns as host of the popular CFL ON TSN panel, alongside analysts Jock Climie, Dunigan, Chris Schultz, and Milt Stegall. Joining the panel this season is analyst Paul LaPolice, with the former CFL coach providing video analysis of teams in the new segment Coach's Playbook.
Returning this year is the 3 Downs quiz segment, which features the CFL ON TSN panel delivering definitive opinions on a variety of topics and issues surrounding the league - all through a fun and interactive multiple-choice quiz format.
CFL 2013 Season Kickoff
CFL ON TSN gets underway with the CFL 2013 Season Kickoff, running June 27-29 and featuring four games:
- Thursday, June 27 - CFL opener: Montreal @ Winnipeg at 9 p.m. ET
- Friday, June 28 - WENDY'S FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL doubleheader:
Hamilton @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET followed by B.C. @ Calgary at 10 p.m. ET
- Saturday, June 29 - Saskatchewan @ Edmonton at 3 p.m. ET
Leading up to the CFL opener, TSN primes fans for the upcoming season during the one-hour CFL PREVIEW SHOW on Thursday, June 27 at 8 p.m. ET.
Hosted by Dave Randorf, the CFL PREVIEW SHOW brings together an all-Blue Bombers panel of Matt Dunigan, Milt Stegall, and Paul LaPolice, on location in Winnipeg to break down the 2013 CFL season and tee up the CFL Opener featuring Montreal @ Winnipeg at 9 p.m. ET.
The CFL PREVIEW SHOW is highlighted by special coverage of the Investors Group Field, including a feature on the stadium hosted by Brian Williams and opening ceremony action featuring former Blue Bombers Dunigan and Stegall.
TSN Digital platforms - including TSN.ca and the TSN app for iPhone and iPad - cover the CFL from every angle, with all the latest news, scores, statistics, game analysis and highlights, interviews, and more. Additional CFL highlights on TSN.ca include:
- Every single game on-demand
- A 2013 CFL season preview with analysis from TSN's football experts
- Blogs from Schultz, Dunigan, Suitor, and Naylor
- The popular online feature, Schultz Against the World, giving fans a chance to challenge the Big Man's weekly picks
Throughout the season, fans can join the conversation on TSN's official Facebook page and on Twitter by following the CFL ON TSN on-air personalities and using the hashtags #TSN and #CFL.
TSN and TEAM Radio
The following TSN and TEAM Radio stations across the country provide live CFL coverage throughout the season:
- TSN Radio in Toronto (AM 1050) - the official radio voice of the Toronto Argonauts features pre- and post-game shows, along with ARGOS ALL ACCESS on Mondays at 7 p.m. ET, complementing the station's live coverage of all games
- TEAM Radio in Vancouver (AM 1040) - the flagship station of the B.C. Lions features pre- and post-game shows along with live game coverage
- TEAM Radio in Ottawa (AM 1200) - the station features a "CFL Game of the Week" each week this season
In addition, fans of the Alouettes and Blue Bombers can tune in to TSN Radio in Montreal (AM 690) and in Winnipeg (AM 1290) for complete coverage of their teams' CFL campaign.