TSN on Thursday announced its broadcast schedule for the first six weeks of the BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE season. Overall, TSN's slate of platforms – TSN, TSN2, TSN.ca, and TSN Radio – will have live coverage of approximately 190 games throughout the season.
In addition to TSN and TSN2's television broadcast coverage, TSN.ca will deliver exclusive live streaming of at least one game each week of the season.
TSN's multi-platform coverage of the BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE begins Saturday, Aug. 17 at 10 a.m. ET with Norwich vs. Everton live on TSN and West Brom vs. Southampton live on TSN.ca (see below for a confirmed broadcast schedule through to September).
This marks the first season of a new multi-year broadcast agreement with BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE that gives TSN Canadian media rights to half of all games through to the 2015-2016 season.
TSN Radio has also acquired Canadian radio broadcast rights to BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE games through an agreement with talkSport, the UK's biggest national commercial sports radio station. The broadcast schedule for TSN Radio stations – including TSN Radio 1050 Toronto, TSN Radio 690 Montreal, and TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg – will be confirmed weekly on TSN.ca/Radio. Fans can also listen to coverage on Bell Media's TEAM Radio stations, including TEAM 1410 Vancouver, TEAM 1260 Edmonton and TEAM 1200 Ottawa.
TSN will confirm its remaining BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE schedule in the coming weeks.
TSN's confirmed BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE broadcast schedule through to the end of September is as follows:
Saturday, Aug. 17
• Norwich vs. Everton at 10 a.m. ET on TSN
• West Brom vs. Southampton at 10 a.m. ET on TSN.ca
Sunday, Aug. 18
• Crystal Palace vs. Tottenham 8:30 a.m. ET on TSN
• Chelsea vs. Hull at 11 a.m. ET on TSN
Monday, Aug. 19
• Manchester City vs. Newcastle at 3 p.m. ET on TSN
Saturday, Aug. 24
• Newcastle vs. West Ham at 10 a.m. ET on TSN
• Everton vs. West Brom at 10 a.m. ET on TSN.ca
• Southampton vs. Sunderland at 10 a.m. ET on TSN.ca
• Aston Villa vs. Liverpool at 12:30 a.m. ET on TSN2
Monday, Aug. 26
• Manchester United vs. Chelsea at 3 p.m. ET on TSN
Saturday, Aug. 31
• Manchester City vs. Hull at 7:45 a.m. ET on TSN
• West Ham vs. Stoke at 10 a.m. ET on TSN.ca
• West Brom vs. Swansea at 10 a.m. ET on TSN2
• Crystal Palace vs. Sunderland at 12:30 p.m. ET on TSN2
Sunday, Sept. 1
• Arsenal vs. Tottenham at 11 a.m. ET on TSN
Saturday, Sept. 14
• Sunderland vs. Arsenal at 10 a.m. ET on TSN
• Tottenham vs. Norwich at 10 a.m. ET on TSN.ca
• Aston Villa vs. Newcastle at 10 a.m. ET on TSN.ca
• Everton vs. Chelsea at 12:30 p.m. ET on TSN
Sunday, Sept. 15
• Southampton vs. West Ham at 11 a.m. ET on TSN2
Saturday, Sept. 21
• Norwich vs. Aston Villa at 7:45 a.m. ET on TSN2
• Cardiff vs. Tottenham at 10 a.m. ET on TSN2
• West Ham vs. Everton at 10 a.m. ET on TSN.ca
• Newcastle vs. Hull at 10 a.m. ET on TSN.ca
• Chelsea vs. Fulham at 12:30 a.m. ET on TSN2
Saturday, Sept. 28
• Aston Villa vs. Manchester City at 10 a.m. ET on TSN2
• Manchester United vs. West Brom at 10 a.m. ET on TSN
• Hull vs. West Ham at 10 a.m. ET on TSN.ca
Sunday, Sept. 29
• Stoke vs. Norwich at 8:30 a.m. ET on TSN2
• Sunderland vs. Liverpool at 11 a.m. ET on TSN2