The TSN Radio Get out of the Doghouse
Text To Win
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. TO ENTER the Text to Win with The TSN Radio "Get out of the Doghouse" contest (the "Contest"), listen to TSN Radio from Monday, December 3 to 8:59am Friday December 14, 2012, then use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to send the word "Doghouse" short code 105050. A $0.50 charge will apply per SMS message as well as standard text messaging rates apply and may vary according to each entrant's wireless telephone package and wireless service provider. You will receive a reply text indicating that your entry has been received. Standard text messaging rates apply. You will receive one entry for each SMS message received during the each Entry Period. To enter the Contest without sending a text message, send an email (the "Email") during the Entry Period to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, telephone number and the word of the day "Doghouse". You will receive one entry for each Email that we receive during the Entry Period. Each SMS entrant will be identified by his or her mobile phone number and will be contacted at the applicable number if selected. Email entrants will be contacted at the telephone number provided in the email entry. In the event of a dispute, entries received on-line shall be deemed to be submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event of a dispute, entries received by text message shall be deemed to be submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the mobile phone number used for entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a cell phone number by a wireless carrier that is responsible for assigning cell phone numbers. Entries will be rejected if entry is not fully completed and received during the Entry Period. Limit of one entry per person during each Entry Period, regardless of the method of entry. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once per Entry Period, all entries will be void. Contest starts on December 3rd at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and closes 8:59am ("ET") on December 14, 2012. (the "Contest Period"). There are (5) prizes (the "Prize") to be won from among all the eligible entries received during each Entry Period. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. The contest sponsors are TSN Radio a division of Bell Media and Pandora at Sherway Gardens and Promenade Mall (hereinafter referred to as the "Contest Sponsors").
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Ontario, and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsors, their agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a TSN Radio contest in the three (3) months preceding the start of this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) are not eligible to enter.
4. Prizes - There are (5) Prizes for this Contest Period. The Prize consists of an Oxidized Pandora Clasp Bracelet (value minimum $200.00)
TSN Radio Text to Win Get Out Of The Doghouse-TOR_LAW-7216987-v3 (2) (2)
5. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. Friday, December 14th, 2012, 5 random draws for a Prize will take place at TSN Radio Toronto in Toronto, Ontario by TSN Radio's Bryan Hayes Show between 12:00PM and 4:00PM from among all eligible entries received during that day's Entry Period. The first entry drawn will be eligible to win a Prize. The odds of winning the Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during that Entry Period. The on-air announcer of TSN Radio Toronto acting reasonably, will attempt to contact potential winner by telephone immediately after the draw. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by TSN Radio. Before being awarded a Prize, potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations ("Rules"), grants all consents required, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner's participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify potential winner, and the prize will be forfeited and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
7. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
8. All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, text-messages, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting names of prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof.
TSN Radio Text to Win Get out of the Doghouse-TOR_LAW-7216987-v3 (2) (2)
The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant's computer equipment, system, software, mobile phone, or any combination thereof, from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
9. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, mobile phone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest, including sending a confirmation text message to text entrants. Contest Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsors should be addressed to Bell Media Limited, TSN Radio, 250 Richmond Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1W4..
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, radio, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.