HONOURARY COACH AT THE HAGGAR HOCKEY HALL OF FAME LEGENDS CLASSIC
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. To enter the Honorary Coach at the Haggar Hockey Hall of Fame contest (the “Contest”), an announcement “the cue to call” will be made each weekday of the Contest Period over the course of the TSN morning show between 5:30am-10:00am ET, telling listeners to call in for a chance to win the Honorary Coach at the Haggar Hockey Hall of Fame. When you hear an Announcement, call the TSN 1050 Radio contest line at 416-870-1050 (the “Contest Line”). In the event that the entrant is outside of the local calling area, standard long distance rates as charged by the entrant’s long distance service provider will apply. The first four callers through on the Contest Line per day following an Announcement will win a pair if tickets to the Hockey Hall of Fame plus be eligible for entry into the Grand Prize Draw, as described below (an “Eligible Draw Entrant”). Each Eligible Draw Entrant will be announced on-air and may be required to chat on-air. If there is not a clear telephone connection between the TSN 1050 Radio on-air announcer and an Eligible Draw Entrant, such that one or each other cannot hear the other, such Eligible Draw Entrant will be disqualified, and the Contest Sponsor will not be liable in any way for such failed connection. Each Eligible Draw Entrant will then be required to provide a representative of TSN 1050 Radio with his/her name, address and telephone number. In conducting the contest, TSN 1050 Radio and its representatives have the full and absolute discretion to disqualify any Eligible Draw Entrant who fails to respond on the phone or whose response cannot be heard, and the Contest Sponsor shall have no liability or responsibility to any Eligible Draw Entrant so disqualified. The odds of becoming an Eligible Draw Entrant will depend on the total number of individuals calling the Contest Line following the applicable Announcement. The Contest starts at 5:30am ET on October 29, 2012 and closes on November 7, 2012 at 10:00am ET (the “Contest Period”). There are 4 prizes of Hockey Hall of Fame tickets per day during the contest period and one grand prize of Honorary Coach at the Haggar Hockey Hall of Fame and four (4) Lower Bowl Haggar Hockey Hall of Fame Legends Classic game tickets to be won. No purchase necessary. Limit of one Prize per household.
2. The contest sponsor is: TSN 1050 Radio, a division of Bell Media Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Ontario, Canada and be nineteen (19) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsor, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a previous Bell Media Inc. contest within the three (3) months preceding the start of this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and persons domiciled with a winner are not eligible to enter.
4. Prizes - There are thirty two (32) qualifying prizes, consisting of one (1) pair of tickets to the Hockey Hall of Fame per qualifier. The approximate retail value of each qualifiing prize is approximately $17.50 CAD. There is one Grand Prize draw. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $5,000.00 CAD. One Grand Prize winner will receive the following: Opportunity to get behind the bench as an honorary coach at the Haggar Hockey Hall of Fame Legends Classic on Sunday, November 11, 2012, 2pm at ACC. Winner must be at the Hockey Hall of Fame by 12:45pm at which point will then proceed to the Air Canada Centre for the game briefing. Winner must be available until the end of the game (approximately 4:30pm). As honourary coach the winner must come dressed in business attire. The prize package includes: Introduction as an honorary coach and winner of the TSN Radio Hockey Hall of Fame Honorary Fantasy Coach prize package at the beginning of the Legends Classic during the formal coaching staff introductions; dressing room access (limited access should the winner be female); serving behind both the Team Gilmour and the Team Trottier Legends bench during the game (players scheduled to participate are subject to change without notice); and four (4) Lower Bowl Haggar Hockey Hall of Fame Legends Classic game tickets for their friends and family to come watch them coach.
5. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. On November 8, 2012 between the hours of 7:00am-8:00am ET, a random draw for the Grand Prize will take place at Bell Media Inc., Toronto, Ontario from among all Eligible Draw Entrants (the “Prize Draw”). The first name Eligible Draw Entrant drawn will win the Grand Prize. The odds of winning the Prize from among the Eligible Draw Entrants are one (1) in thirty two (32). Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won the Prize by telephone within one (1) business days after the Prize Draw. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted within 1 business days after the Prize Draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared the winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded the Prize, potential winner, will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form in the Contest Sponsor’s form stating, among other things, that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required by the Contest Sponsor, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and/or otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice and all other indicia of personality, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news and/or for entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and/or use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than November 10, 2012.
7. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
8. All entries become property of Contest Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the name of the Prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.