TSN 1150 Hockey Night in Brantford
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The TSN 1150 Hockey Night in Brantford contest (the “Contest”) starts at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Monday, July 31, 2017, and closes on Friday, August 4, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Limit one (1) prize per household.
2. The contest sponsors are TSN 1150 Hamilton, a division of Bell Media Inc., and Hockey Night in Brantford(hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”).
3. ELIGIBLITY: To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Ontario and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsors, their agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a previous TSN 1150 contest within the thirty (30) days preceding the start of the applicable contest (including persons designated by such winners to participate in the prize as well as those with whom they reside) are also ineligible to enter.
4. TO ENTER the Contest, an announcement will be made one time each weekday afternoon of the Contest Period (between 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. ET) with Tatti & Marsh telling listeners to call in for a chance to win (each, an “Announcement”). When you hear an Announcement, call the TSN 1150 Hamilton contest line at 905-645-3281 (the “Contest Line”). In the event that the entrant is outside of the local calling area, standard long distance rates as charged by the entrant’s long distance service provider will apply. The eleventh (11th) caller through on the Contest Line following an Announcement (each a “Contestant”) will instantly win a Prize. Each Contestant will be announced on-air. If there is not a clear telephone connection between the TSN 1150 Hamilton on-air announcer and a Contestant, such that one or each other cannot hear the other, such Contestant will be disqualified, and the Contest Sponsors will not be liable in any way for such failed connection. Each Contestant will then be required to provide a representative of TSN 1150 Hamilton with his/her name, address and telephone number. In conducting the Contest, TSN 1150 Hamilton and its representatives have the full and absolute discretion to disqualify any Contestant who fails to respond on the phone or whose response cannot be heard, and the Contest Sponsors shall have no liability or responsibility to any caller so disqualified. The odds of becoming a Contestant will depend on the total number of individuals calling the Contest Line following the applicable Announcement.
5. PRIZE: There are five (5) Prizes available to be won (each a “ Prize”), each consisting of four (4) tickets to Hockey Night in Brantford on Wednesday, August 9, 2017at 6:45 p.m. ET at the Wayne Gretzky Sports Complex (254 N Park St, Brantford). The choice and location of the tickets are at the Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion. Prize winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein, including, without limitation, as applicable, transportation, meals and beverages, and any personal expenses of any kind or nature. The approximate retail value of each Prize is $40.00 CAD.
6. Prizes shall be collectively referred to as “Prizes”, each a “Prize”. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
7. In order to be declared the winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by the Contest Sponsors. Before being awarded a Prize, each potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read and understood these Rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsors and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. Once confirmed as a winner, winner must present him/herself in person at TSN 1150, 883 Upper Wentworth Street, Hamilton, Ontario L9A 4Y6, during business hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET) Monday to Friday (excluding Holidays) in order to claim his/her Prize.
8. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
9. All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the names of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their rights in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner, including any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
11. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
12. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
LEGALS for the TSN 1150 Hockey Night in Brantford Contest
No purchase necessary. Contest starts on Monday July 31, 2017at 3:00 p.m. ET and closes on Friday, August 4, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. ET. Open to legal residents of Ontario who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Some restrictions apply. Correct answer to a mathematical skill testing question required. Approximate retail value of each Prize is $40.00 CAD. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the total number of callers following the applicable Announcement. The number of Prizes decreases as they are attributed in accordance with these Rules. Complete contest rules and entry available at www.tsn1150.ca.