Jackpot Radio: LOTTO 6/49 Wednesday and LOTTO MAX Monday and Friday
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The Jackpot Radio: LOTTO 6/49 Wednesday and LOTTO MAX Monday and Friday contest (the “Contest”) starts at 12:00 a.m. ET on Monday, May 13, 2019 and closes at 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, March 27, 2020, with a blackout period from December 24, 2019 to January 1, 2020 (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. The Contest sponsors are TSN1150, a division of Bell Media Inc., and the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (“OLG”, together with TSN1150, the “Contest Sponsors”).
3. ELIGIBLITY: To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be: (i) a legal resident of Ontario; and (ii) eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees (including full-time, part-time and students and any persons on paid or unpaid leave) and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, including OLG’s authorized retailer, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, and individual consultants or public sector employees retained by OLG through contracts of retainer, for periods of service of thirty (30) days or more in the aggregate, members of the OLG Board of Directors, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a previous Bell Media Hamilton Radio Station contest (hosted by either 102.9 K-Lite, TSN 1150, or FUNNY 820) within the thirty (30) days preceding the winner selection date for this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to participate in the prize as well as those with whom they reside) are also ineligible to enter and may be disqualified. All entries are subject to verification at any time. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Contest Sponsors) to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
4. TO ENTER the Contest, simply visit the web site located at www.tsn1150.ca (the “Contest Website”), click on the Contest page and complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on the Contest page. All entries must include your name, address, age, ten digit day and evening telephone numbers, and e-mail address. If you submit a fully completed Contest entry form during the Contest Period, you will receive one entry (the “Entry”), subject to your compliance with these Rules (as determined by the Contest Sponsors in their sole and absolute discretion). Limit of one (1) Entry per individual during the Contest Period. Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Illegible entries are ineligible.
5. PRIZES: There are a maximum of two hundred and eighty-eight (288) prizes (the "Prize(s)”) available to be won in the province of Ontario, described as follows:
a. Wednesday Prizes (each, a “Wednesday Prize”): Each Wednesday Prize consists of a $100 LOTTO 6/49 voucher that can be redeemed for five (5) $3 LOTTO 6/49 selections with five (5) ENCORE selections ($1 each) for any five (5) upcoming consecutive draws. The approximate retail value of each Wednesday Prize is $100 CAD. Each voucher may only be redeemed once and all lottery selections will be distributed at that time.
b. Monday and Friday Prizes (each, a “Monday Prize or Friday Prize”): Each Friday Prize consists of a $100 LOTTO Max voucher that can be redeemed for four (4) $5 LOTTO Max selections with five (5) ENCORE selections ($1 each) for any four (4) upcoming consecutive draws. The approximate retail value of each Monday or Friday Prize is $100 CAD. Each voucher may only be redeemed once and all lottery selections will be distributed at that time.
6. Monday, Wednesday and Friday Prizes shall collectively be referred to as “Prizes”, each a “Prize”. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable.
7. PRIZE DRAWS: Six (6) Prizes will be awarded each week during the Contest Period, excluding the blackout period. Limit of one (1) Prize per household in any 30-day period.
a. Monday Prizes: Starting Monday, May 13, 2019, every Monday during the Contest Period, at approximately 9:00 a.m. ET, a random draw for a Monday Prize will take place at Bell Media Inc., Hamilton, Ontario from among all eligible Entries received up to the point of the applicable draw. The first two (2) Entries drawn in the course of each draw will be deemed potential Monday Prize winners. The odds of winning a Monday Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received up to the point of the applicable draw. Entries received will be carried over from one draw to the next.
b. Wednesday Prizes: Starting Wednesday, May 15, 2019, every Wednesday during the Contest Period, at approximately 9:00 a.m. ET, a random draw for a Wednesday Prize will take place at Bell Media Inc., Hamilton, Ontario from among all eligible Entries received up to the point of the applicable draw. The first two (2) Entries drawn in the course of each draw will be deemed potential Wednesday Prize winners. The odds of winning a Wednesday Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received up to the point of the applicable draw. Entries received will be carried over from one draw to the next.
c. Friday Prizes: Starting Friday, May 17, 2019, every Friday during the Contest Period, at approximately 9:00 a.m. ET, a random draw for a Friday Prize will take place at Bell Media Inc., Hamilton, Ontario from among all eligible Entries received up to the point of the applicable draw. The first two (2) Entries drawn in the course of each draw will be deemed potential Friday Prize winners. The odds of winning a Friday Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received up to the point of the applicable draw. Entries received will be carried over from one draw to the next.
Note: In the event a draw falls on a statutory holiday, the draw will occur on the next business day following the applicable statutory holiday.
8. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact each potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won a Prize by telephone within two (2) business days after the applicable draw. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business days after the applicable draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc.
9. Before being awarded a Prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read and complied with these Rules, including the eligibility requirements, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsors and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until all qualified winners have been duly selected.
10. Each winner will be required to pick up his/her Prize within thirty (30) days of being declared a winner at the Radio Station (883 Upper Wentworth Street, Suite 401, Hamilton, Ontario, L9A 4Y6) during regular business hours (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., holidays excluded) in person and must provide valid photo ID with his/her proper name and address in order to claim the Prize. In the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors, if the winner has a disability that would not permit him or her to pick up the prize in-person, the Contest Sponsors may provide for an alternative method of delivery. Unclaimed Prizes will not be distributed or otherwise awarded to other entrants.
11. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
12. All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the names of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest website, where applicable.
14. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including, but not limited to, point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
15. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
No purchase necessary. Contest starts on Monday, May 13, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. ET and closes on Friday, May 27, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Open to legal residents of Ontario who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Some restrictions apply. Correct answer to a mathematical skill testing question required. Approximate retail value of each of the 288 prizes is $100 CAD. Odds of winning a prize will depend upon the number of eligible entries received up to the time of the applicable draw. The number of prizes decreases as they are attributed during the contest period. Complete contest rules and entry available at www.tsn1150.ca.