Nov 24, 2014
How to tune in to TSN’s multi-platform coverage of the 102nd Grey Cup
As the home of football in Canada, TSN once again brings the country's biggest party: the 102nd GREY CUP featuring the Calgary Stampeders taking on the Hamilton Tiger-Cats at BC Place on Sunday, live on TSN, TSN GO and TSN Radio's Grey Cup Radio Network of 20 stations across the country.
As the home of football in Canada, TSN once again delivers multi-platform coverage of the country's biggest party: the 102nd GREY CUP. Featuring the Calgary Stampeders taking on the Hamilton Tiger-Cats at BC Place, the 102nd GREY CUP airs live on TSN, TSN GO, and TSN Radio's Grey Cup Radio Network of 20 stations across the country (see below for a list of stations).
GREY CUP SATURDAY
TSN’s six-hour GREY CUP SATURDAY coverage is hosted by SPORTSCENTRE’s Darren Dutchyshen and Kate Beirness, who are broadcasting live from the Vancouver Convention Centre. Their guests on GREY CUP SATURDAY include CFL Commissioner Mark Cohon, Ottawa Redblacks quarterback Henry Burris, and members of the Canadian Football Hall of Fame class of 2015.
Throughout the day, the CFL ON TSN panel checks in with live look-ins from BC Place featuring Grey Cup updates, news, and analysis. As well, Paul LaPolice contributes Coach’s Playbook segments focusing on the Tiger-Cats and Stampeders’ strategies heading into the big game. CFL Insiders Dave Naylor and Gary Lawless discuss the biggest current stories from around the league with TSN’s Matthew Scianitti.
Additional highlights from TSN’s GREY CUP SATURDAY are as follows:
- 12:30 p.m. ET on TSN1: TSN counts down the most dazzling plays of the current season with the TOP 50 CFL PLAYS OF 2014.
- 1 p.m. ET on TSN1: West Walkthrough: TSN is at field level as the West Division champion Calgary Stampeders complete their final walkthrough at BC Place before the big game. The CFL ON TSN panel of host Rod Smith alongside Matt Dunigan, Chris Schultz, and Milt Stegall delivers news and analysis surrounding the team. TSN football analyst Jock Climie reports from the sidelines and conducts interviews with the players.
- 2:30 p.m. ET on TSN1: TSN presents the 2014 CFL PLAYER AWARDS, honouring the CFL’s top players from the 2014 season. The league hands out its annual awards, including the league’s Most Outstanding Player Award, Most Outstanding Canadian Award, Most Outstanding Defensive Player Award, Most Outstanding Rookie Award, and more.
- 3 p.m. ET on TSN1: East Walkthrough: TSN is at field level as the East Division champion Hamilton Tiger-Cats complete their final walkthrough at BC Place before the big game. The CFL ON TSN panel of host Rod Smith alongside Matt Dunigan, Chris Schultz, and Milt Stegall delivers news and analysis surrounding the team. TSN football analyst Jock Climie reports from the sidelines and conducts interviews with the players.
- 4 p.m. ET on TSN1: 102nd GREY CUP quarter sponsor Nissan presents a short documentary on one of the 21 passionate high school football teams supported through its Back in the Game campaign. All teams were profiled nationally on CFL ON TSN throughout the season, and now, the journey of Edmonton, Alta.’s Eastglen High School football team will be chronicled during this 30-minute special.
- 8 p.m. ET on TSN2: Encore presentation of the 101st GREY CUP, a game that saw the Saskatchewan Roughriders take home the championship in front of their hometown crowd.
GREY CUP SUNDAY
TSN’s five-hour pre-game coverage begins at 1 p.m. ET live on TSN and TSN GO with SPORTSCENTRE’s Darren Dutchyshen and Kate Beirness broadcasting live from BC Place. The pre-game show also features 102nd GREY CUP hosts James Duthie, Brian Williams, and Rod Smith alongside the CFL ON TSN panel of Matt Dunigan, Chris Schultz, Jock Climie, Milt Stegall, and Paul LaPolice, all broadcasting live from BC Place.
During the GREY CUP SUNDAY PRE-GAME SHOW, TSN debuts the following features:
- Calgary: Earlier this year just a few hours before a game against the RedBlacks, Stampeders wide receiver Joe West was informed by his teammate Nik Lewis that West’s brother had been murdered. Since then, the team has rallied around West, bringing West and Lewis closer together in the wake of this tragic event.
- Hamilton: In his second consecutive Grey Cup appearance, Ti-Cats wide receiver Luke Tasker has a chance to bring home a championship – a scenario his father knows all too well. Steve Tasker, a Buffalo Bills Hall of Famer, went 0-4 in consecutive Super Bowl appearances with the Bills and now looks to his son to finally bring home a championship.
- 1964 Grey Cup: A look back to 50 years ago when the BC Lions won their first ever Grey Cup – a game that established a bitter feud between then Lions quarterback Joe Kapp and then Ti-Cats defensive lineman Angelo Mosca over a controversial hit, leading them to fight on stage at an alumni event three years ago in Vancouver.
- TSN counts down to kickoff with coverage of the Grey Cup Kickoff Show, which features a performance by country singer and British Columbia native Dallas Smith and the national anthem by Canadian jazz-pop sensation Nikki Yanofsky. At halftime, TSN airs the Grey Cup Halftime Show featuring 2014 Grammy Award®-winning rock band Imagine Dragons.
GREY CUP POST-GAME SHOW – 10 p.m. ET live on TSN and TSN GO
CFL Commissioner Mark Cohon presents the Grey Cup to the game’s winning team, as well as the awards for Most Valuable Player and Most Valuable Canadian. The CFL ON TSN panel provides post-game analysis and conducts live interviews with players and coaches on the field leading up to SPORTSCENTRE after the game.
How to tune in to the 102nd GREY CUP on Sunday:
- 1pm et/10am pt – Grey Cup Sunday Pre-Game Show on TSN and TSN GO
- 4pm et/1pm pt – Grey Cup Sunday Pre-Game Show on the Grey Cup Radio Network
- 5pm et/2pm pt – 102nd Grey Cup Pre-Game Coverage on RDS
- 6pm et/3pm pt – 102nd Grey Cup Countdown to Kickoff on TSN and TSN GO
- 6:30pm et/3:30pm pt – 102nd Grey Cup
Broadcast: TSN, RDS, and ESPN2 (outside of Canada)
Radio: Grey Cup Radio Network and SiriusXM satellite radio
Digital: TSN GO and TSN.ca/Radio
- 10pm et/7pm pt – Grey Cup Post-Game Show on TSN and TSN GO
Grey Cup Radio Network
TSN 1410 Vancouver
CFAX 1070 AM Victoria
AM 1150 Kelowna
Radio NL Kamloops
99.3 The Drive Prince George
CJFW-103.1 FM Terrace/Prince Rupert
TSN 1260 Edmonton
CKRM 620 AM Regina
GX 94 -940 AM Yorkton
CJWW – 600 AM Saskatoon
TSN 1290 Winnipeg
TSN 1050 Toronto
TSN 1200 Ottawa
News/Talk 610 AM St. Catharines
AM 800 Windsor
News/Talk 1290 AM London
Funny 820 AM Hamilton
TSN 690 Montreal
News 95.7 FM Halifax