TSN 1050 Ticket Giveaways
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The TSN 1050 Ticket Giveaways (the “Contest”) will start and end periodically between 5:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on September 23, 2019 and April 10, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. EST (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. The Contest sponsor is Bell Media Inc. (the “Contest Sponsor”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Ontario, Canada residing within seventy-five (75) kilometres from Scotiabank Arena, 40 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2X2, and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsor, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. Winners of a previous Bell Media Inc. contest within the thirty (30) days preceding the winner selection date for this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to participate in the prize and persons domiciled with a winner) are not eligible to enter or be selected for a prize and may be disqualified.
4. TO ENTER the Contest during the Contest Period from your Instagram account, follow the Contest Sponsor’s official Instagram feed (“@TSN1050”), comment on a Contest post marked as Leafs Instagram Ticket Giveaway or Raptors Instagram Ticket Giveaway by mentioning an Instagram friend you would like to take with you to the game prior to the winner announcement date and time outlined within the Contest post’s description and you will be eligible to receive one (1) entry (an “Entry”) into the Contest. Entries received outside the Contest Period or after the winner announcement date and time posted within a Contest post’s description, and/or entries that contain obscene, offensive, or any language communicating messages inconsistent with the positive images to which Contest Sponsor wishes to associate itself (all as determined by Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion) will be ineligible. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing and for greater certainty, any entry that does not comply with these Rules (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be ineligible for this Contest. All entries and entrants must comply with the Instagram Terms of Service available at www.Instagram.com. Use of any automated, script, macro, robotic or other program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in this Contest is prohibited and will automatically result in disqualification. All entries and entrants are subject to verification. In the event of a dispute, entries received on-line shall be deemed to be submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the Instagram account used to submit the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to an Instagram account by www.Instagram.com. An entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to submit the entry. Creating multiple Instagram accounts in order to exceed the limits on entries permitted by these Rules will result in the disqualification of such entries from such accounts. If you opt to use Instagram via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter the Contest), standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your services agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in
this Contest. Participation in this Contest by mobile device means that you understand that you may receive additional messages by mobile device relating to this Contest, including notifying you if you are the potential Prize winner, which may be subject to charges pursuant to your carrier's rate plan. Text messaging may not be available from all mobile phone service carriers and handset models. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions.
5. PRIZE: There is one (1) prize available to be won (the “Prize”) per Contest post consisting of two (2) tickets to the upcoming Toronto Maple Leafs or Toronto Raptors game specifically outlined within the Contest post description. Approximate retail value of the Prize may vary from $150 to $500 CAD. The choice and location of the tickets are at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. The tickets are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing company. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. PRIZE DRAW: A random draw for each Prize will take place at Bell Media Inc., Toronto, Ontario from among all eligible entries, ten (10) minutes prior to the winner announcement date and time outlined in each Contest post description. The first entrant draw will be deemed the potential Prize winner. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received in accordance with these Rules. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won the Prize by using the direct message or reply feature on Instagram within ten (10) minutes from the draw. The potential winner must respond within ten (10) minutes or he or she will be disqualified. It is each entrant’s sole responsibility to set his or her account settings to receive such notification messages and to timely check his or her Instagram account for any such notification messages.
7. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared the winner, the potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded the Prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read, understood and complied with these Rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsor and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected.
8. By entering this Contest, the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all
matters as they relate to this Contest.
9. All entries become property of Contest Sponsor who does not assume any responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the name of the Prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and/or select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest website, where applicable.
11. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
12. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the
express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.